Selecting a 20×20 trade show booth can be a good decision but you may also have to follow some guidelines if you are willing to rent a trade show booth of this size. To run and successfully stand out with a 20×20 trade show displays you need a very well-experienced and reputed trade show booth builder as well as the guidelines that we have compiled in a list of tips for you to follow, read them carefully and implement them on your upcoming trade show. Here are the tips:
1. Design an eye-catching booth: Your booth must be visible to the visitors regardless of its size it must stand out and attract visitors as much as possible. For making your exhibition stand visible tell your trade show booth ideas to use high visual impact graphics, interactive displays, video walls, etc. to attract attention. A well-designed booth with consistent branding will make you memorable to attendees.
2. Highlight What You Are: Focus on your Brand first and try that your brand must be visible to the visitors as much as possible. Also, your key products, services, flagship offerings, and new launches as well as your Brand massaging must be highlighted at your exhibition stand. custom build exhibition stands according to your brand or company. Give demos and samples to bring your products to life. This helps attendees understand your company and offerings.
3. Create interactive experiences: Ensure that your attendees must stay at your trade show booth and for this, you have to give people a fun reason to stop by your booth and make a connection. Engage with attendees through activities, games, virtual reality, augmented reality, etc. All your efforts will make visitors stay, understand your brand and enhance product and service sales.
4. Share engaging content: Curate high-quality content at your exhibition stand contractor to educate and entertain attendees with presentations, videos, live podcasts, webinars, and other content. Your content must also contain your Brand’s Key messaging, products & service descriptions, and others related to your company. This positions you as a thought leader.
5. Generate social media buzz: Before the trade show, you must do some marketing of your exhibition so that more and more people will know that you are going to do an exhibition at a particular trade show. Promote your booth and show activities on social media before, during, and after the event. Offer a social media contest or giveaway to increase the buzz. This amplifies your presence and impact as well as the trade show will also be promoted which would give your exhibition a special hype among others.
6. Train your booth staff: The staff working at the display for trade show are one of the most important after your exhibition stand because if the staff is not good no one will come or stay long. That is why you must ensure that your team is knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and able to effectively engage with attendees as well as their attire and body language is very crucial. They must provide info about your company, brand, products & services, promotions, and incentive programs. Energetic, knowledgeable, and well-dressed booth staff will make a strong impression.
7. Follow up and stay in touch: Tell your staff to collect data on the attendees in the form of their contact numbers, email, or social media accounts as much as possible. Connect with new leads and contacts you gained at the show through calls, emails, newsletters, and social media. Follow up to strengthen connections and build new customer relationships. Maintain communication to turn connections into new opportunities and customers.
8. Evaluate and improve: As an exhibition booth design company, the last thing you must do after the event end is taken cognizance of your exhibition and assess what worked and didn’t at the show to strengthen your presence for the next event. Do the Survey of attendees as well as the booth staff to get useful feedback. Continually enhance your display and style to achieve maximum impact. This will help you in future events and ultimately provide you with future growth.