When it comes to online reputation management, the very first thing the marketers take care of is the “brand image”. No business gains a good reputation online unless it has a powerful brand image.
Yes, you can definitely pay attention to the factors that result in a strong brand reputation over the web. For example, the online reviews shared by the customers, the comments, social media activities, brand mentions, and so on.
But your efforts will only work if you succeed in creating an impressive brand image over the digital platform. When the ORM experts are asked for online reputation repair, they make sure the business has a powerful brand image, before making any decision.
Find below what you actually avoid while creating your brand image and what is needed for building a good reputation online.
6 Things to take care while creating a brand image for good brand reputation
- Try out qualifying for a Wikipedia page: Well, having your own Wikipedia page is not an easy task. Plenty of norms and criteria are there to follow to qualify for a Wikipedia page of your business. You have to undergo many challenges.
But if you are able to qualify for the page, no one can cease your business growth further. Take for example a brand like Pepsi. In the market, several similar brands are competing with each other to retain the top position in the marketplace. But Pepsi has stepped out of the crowd by building its own Wikipedia page and ranking itself higher on the search engine result page.
Qualifying for the Wikipedia page can certainly boost your website rankings and keep your business on the top.
- Don’t forget to create online business cards: Definitely, you have a pack of business cards to share with your clients and prospective buyers. But what about the business cards online?
To build a brand image, you should create an online business card that reflects your brand, carries your brand message, and help you to spread brand awareness across the web.
Look for online links that allow users to create their own business cards with a personalized effect. On your business card, you can share your brand name, a bit of yourself, social network links, and your website. Try out the links like Dooid.me and Flavors.me and make sure your business name shows up on your search results.
- Claim local profiles: Have you claimed your local profiles? If not, do this first. For a local business, this step is very crucial. Local businesses should have local profiles and names listed on local directories. This makes the business visible on the local search results whenever an online user performs a relevant search based on the keywords.
If you do not have local profiles, make sure you create it first. It is a significant step that can enhance your Google rankings and grow your brand visibility. Your business appearance should matter first when it comes to brand image and brand reputation. So, don’t forget about it in any case.
- Develop and share press releases: Blogs are always preferred by marketers to educate the audience and to generate leads and backlinks. But apart from blogs, press releases also have the potential to draw heavy traffic to the landing pages and convert the visitors into prospective clients.
Use press releases to promote your products or services and educate the audience or your customers about your new launches. This form of content is usually used for promotion and to define the brand.
Create press releases and share them on your social media to connect with a wide audience. Sharing is very important if you want to attract more customers to your online shop. Don’t miss this out.
- Create a trending podcast: If you talk about today’s trend, people are using podcasts to share messages, educate the listeners, and to promote their business. Adding this to your list won’t be a bad idea.
Create an attractive podcast and share this on Facebook or Instagram. This will take less than a second to build engagement and amplify the number of followers. Although video content is mostly preferred by the audience, podcasts are nothing less than that.
The best thing about the podcasts is they guarantee to show up on the first page of search results whenever a relevant search is made using proper keywords or business name.
- Interlink everything: Finally, what is more, important is to link everything. Be it is the podcasts, press releases, website content, business cards, Wikipedia page, or business name on local directories, everything should be interconnected.
This means, no matter what page or what content you create, you must include your website link, social network link, Wikipedia link, and so on. Otherwise, it is hard to showcase your brand across several platforms.
Online reputation is not a one-day task. You have to take care of it until your business is running online. Thus, monitoring and managing reputation should be a part of your business schedule.
Look for a company offering online reputation management services at a budget-friendly rate. Though online reputation management cost is not so expensive compared to other digital services, you may find agencies demanding huge bucks to cater to your needs.
Avoid them and hire the experts who promise to provide ORM solution at a reasonable rate.